Thursday 5 April 2012

i'm finally out of the exam fever!! The feeling was really good,but it lasted only for a week or more. I have nothing to do. I have just become a lazy bum! i wake up late! do nothing the whole day! Internet is my only savior!I'm tired of being at home yet i'm lazy to move out and do something useful.

Anyways! I have noticed that doing nothing and having an empty mind invites many weird and useless thoughts!
I myself have experienced it! Just sitting somewhere doing nothing I had really weird thoughts in my mind! i had mixed feelings! i was feeling sad,left like something's missing,something's left out there behind, i felt like i have made a millions of mistakes on the other hand i was happy, smiling for absolutely no reasons! After doing all this i felt i need to consult someone! I felt like i was very alone! no one could help me here! who the hell should i be talking about this! I later realized that these kinda things.. everyone faces!
smiling without reasons
being angry without reasons
being sad without reasons
I then finally concluded that i am NOT mad! this is common human nature!

but how do i tackle this????
now finally i'm feeling better!! my mind is now finally occupied with thoughts! and thoughts!
if you are one of my category do it this way!
take it all out.. share it with someone!
keep yourself occupied!
i do it by writing! you can even portray it! that will definitely make you feel good!

SHARE IT! SPREAD IT! be happy !!
i wrote this just make myself happy!! because those thoughts and feelings were un-explicable!!
all my anxieties, my concerns all are out now!
i shared this with you without any fears!
i don't care if people think that I'm a fool! but its a fact! something like this happens with every one!
it happened with me and i shared it with you!

P.S - simply me! totally me!
accept me if you like me this way! or
 i don't care!


No comments:

Post a Comment